For Banks & Investors Asset Boarding Plan
NDS delivers efficiency in the management of REO assets, improves financial performance, reduces holding times, and effectively manages and mitigates risk while operating with integrity, reliability, and full transparency.
Baseline Execution Plan
Upon notification of intent to assign REO to NDS, our management team will start a focused planning exercise. This exercise will determine, based on available resources and facilities, the timeline and setup tasks required to accommodate your placement.
- Deployment process
- Phase One (Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Review)
- Phase Two (Deployment and Education)
- Phase Three (Ongoing Reporting and Refinement)
- Single point of contact
- We will provide you with single point-of-contact access to all of our resources.
- Management controls and planning
- Controls within our service delivery model consist of administrative processes, electronic monitoring processes, and business rules, all of which are designed to ensure quality delivery and improvements to our processes and services.
Capacity To Assume Additional REO & Services
As part of our baseline execution plan, we will determine the capacity we can support, as well as a timeline for additional capacity. Through our recruiting, hiring and training programs, NDS can place additional REO capacity online quickly.
- Additional Services
If interested, NDS can also provide Valuations, Collections & Loss Mitigation, and Escrow services. Please contact us for more info on these services.